Bree-Z-Knoll Farm - Leyden, Massachusetts
We are Warren, Randy and Angie Facey of Bree-Z-Knoll Farm. Our Farm got its start in 1968 when the first generation, Warren and Sandie, bought their first two cows for their three children, as part of a 4-H project. Randy, began taking over farm management responsibilities in 2001, and in 2004 married Angie who came aboard with her family's herd and helped form the second generation, which currently runs the farm. Lisa and Mike's four children, and Randy and Angie's son make the third generation who have become involved in 4-H and like to show their heifers at the local fairs. Our farm, on a beautiful hillside in Leyden, MA is 350 acres, although we farm 650 acres in all. Currently, we milk 170 cows twice a day. We have 30 dry cows and have 145 youngstock. We use rotational grazing in the spring, summer and fall and grow our own feed for the winter.
We still know all of our cows by name! By farming, our family can preserve the land, open space and the environment, and that is important to us. You support us, local farmers, whenever you drink Our Family Farms milk. We thank you!
- Sunbrite Farm - Dave and Debbie Duprey, Bernardston, MA
- Bree-Z-Knoll Farm - Warren, Randy and Angie Facey, Leyden, MA
- Hemenway Hill Farm - Alan and Terry Everett, Williamsburg, MA
- Chase Hill Farm - Mark and Jeannette Fellows, Warwick, MA
- Mapledge Farm - Peter and Faith Williams, Shelburne, MA
- Just-A-Dream Farm - Keith and Colleen Lilly, Gill, MA
- Gould Maple Farm - Larry and Karen Gould, Shelburne, MA
- The Farm School - Orange, MA