The Farm School - Athol, Massachusetts
We are The Farm School. We are an educational school where non-farming people experience first hand what it means to be stewards of the earth. We provide multi-day residential school-year and summer programs for the over 1,500 young people and their teachers, a year-long program to train adults in practical sustainable agriculture, and an on-site one-room middle school.
Young people work the land and take home the cultural history, vital experience, and personal identity that farms nurture. Teachers work alongside their students and leave with new insights into their craft and children they teach.
Adults learn to farm and carry essential knowledge from one community to the next. We feel that being a part of Our Family Farms is ensuring our bright future.
Thank you for your support!
- Sunbrite Farm - Dave and Debbie Duprey, Bernardston, MA
- Bree-Z-Knoll Farm - Warren, Randy and Angie Facey, Leyden, MA
- Hemenway Hill Farm - Alan and Terry Everett, Williamsburg, MA
- Chase Hill Farm - Mark and Jeannette Fellows, Warwick, MA
- Mapledge Farm - Peter and Faith Williams, Shelburne, MA
- Just-A-Dream Farm - Keith and Colleen Lilly, Gill, MA
- Gould Maple Farm - Larry and Karen Gould, Shelburne, MA
- The Farm School - Orange, MA