Gould Maple Farm - Shelburne, Massachusetts
Founded in the 1700s, today Gould Maple Farm is worked by the 4th, 5th, and 6th generations of Goulds. Every day, we care for our 200 dairy cows and work some 600 acres of tillable land, pastures, and woodland. For us, farming is more than a family endeavor, because our neighbors and friends have always helped us keep the farm going.
Joining Our Family Farms of Western Massachusetts is our way of working together with other area farmers to ensure the future of farming in the valley.
Thank you for your support. - The Gould Family
- Sunbrite Farm - Dave and Debbie Duprey, Bernardston, MA
- Bree-Z-Knoll Farm - Warren, Randy and Angie Facey, Leyden, MA
- Hemenway Hill Farm - Alan and Terry Everett, Williamsburg, MA
- Chase Hill Farm - Mark and Jeannette Fellows, Warwick, MA
- Mapledge Farm - Peter and Faith Williams, Shelburne, MA
- Just-A-Dream Farm - Keith and Colleen Lilly, Gill, MA
- Gould Maple Farm - Larry and Karen Gould, Shelburne, MA
- The Farm School - Orange, MA